Beauty by Bonnie
Microblading is a technique in which semi-permanent pigment is tattooed into the skin to enhance your eyebrows. It is achieved by using a small blade to create natural fine hair strokes into which the pigment is applied. Microblading is used on eyebrows, enhancing or reshaping their appearance in terms of both shape, colour and density.
*Only a properly trained professional with experience should preform this technique*
There are several different techniques that can be used to achieve your desired look - regular brows, hybrid brows, feathered brows or a combination of any. We will talk about what you want as an end result to ensure you are completely satisfied. Consultations are free of charge.
There are many benefits to microblading. We can accentuate your brows to frame your face and accent your features, creating shape and a more youthful appearance. Or, we can correct hair imperfections, gaps and hair loss to make a lush appearance. We can also change the shape and layout of your brows to adjust for symmetry and create balance. Finally, you can throw away all eyebrow pencils and hit up the pool or hot tub any time without embarrassing smudging and make-up mishaps!
Microblading After Care
There are a few things you can do to help the process go as smoothly as possible, too:
- Arrive on time
- Remove all makeup and creams prior to appointment
- Bring photo(s) of desired look
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol 24 hours prior to aid in healing and hydration
- Avoid touching your brows during the healing process when not cleaning them
- Avoid water and excessive sweat/steam 7 days after or until your brows are completely healed
- Apply aftercare creams as instructed
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear sunscreen to maintain the pigments
- Come to your follow-up appointment for touch-ups
- Talk to your technicians about any questions or concerns you have
*To book an appointment, please text 705.927.4760*
Trust the experts and text for your free consultation today!